VEHICLE INSPECTION | Auto Repair Shop Stockbridge Ga | Call Us
Concerned whether that used vehicle you are looking to purchase is any good? Every used car seller exaggerates a bit and sometimes a lot, who much can this one be believed? Just because the timing and the price of the used automobile are right, what could be wrong with the car that the seller wants to get rid of it so quickly?
Whether you trying to buy or looking to sell a used vehicle, van, or light commercial automobile/truck, ensure you take heed and take precautions. Below you can find the quick, easy method to verify for sure the condition a used car is in.
What you want to be us very sure-footed about the vehicles you’re seeking to buy or sell. Be sure to secure all of the truisms in order to aid your decision
Ever heard of a Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI)? Well, our experts will inspect the automobile, and you will get a handy detailed inspection report informing you regarding the vehicle’s current condition plus a list of concerns you need to be cognizant of.
We will furnish:
* Complete Pre-Purchase Inspection: Detailed inspection, including a review and summary of the vehicle’s interior and exterior requirements
* Mechanical Pre-Purchase Inspection: Lists the automobile’s mechanical and structural items to be concerned about
* Vehicle Information Report: This report will highlight the car’s history
* A car valuation certificate from Red Book
Complete Pre-Purchase Inspection
Unless you can physically review the vehicle before you purchase it, the next best thing is to possess this type of report. This type of report also serves to grant assurance of a complete check by our certified mechanic team.
* We will inspect all areas under the hood, the underbody, test the brake performance, test all lights, as well as perform a thorough driving test. You will also receive a full listing of the items to be considered involving the interior and exterior.
* You will get a full comprehensive summary report by email, including images of the car.
Mechanical Pre-Purchase Inspection.
This is superb if you are able to get your hands on a detail of the vehicle’s status of the interior and exterior, but also desire a report targeting any actual mechanical and structural issues.
* The report covers any under the hood, underbody, or brake performance issue plus an actual driving test.
* Our technicians will also perform an inspection on any exterior issues regarding corrosion or vehicle damage that harms its safety, and this will all be highlighted on the summary report.
* You will also be issued a detailed mechanical report.
Why work with X-pert Auto Care?
* Free quotes and cost estimates which will accompany quick, expert service
* Expertly trained, licensed, and experienced technicians
* Easy and quick repair turnaround times
* Competitive rates and work guarantees
* We are your total auto repair services facility
* Transparent pricing and scope of work
If you are indeed seeking out a used vehicle, you want to be certain to receive a pre-purchase inspection, in advance of your purchase. We offer our expertise to you in order to ensure your decision is sound, backed by data, safe, and financially agreeable for you, your family, and all parties concerned. You can contact us for further help or information at (678) 698-0604.
Thanks for visiting our site, we also have some other tips and maintenance insights for you to check out here.